Reception Area Sargent Willie E. Nixon and wife, Mary N. Nixon lived at 406 W. McNeese Street, Lake Charles, LA. They had four children and nine grandchildren. Reception Area The house was sold to Dr. Robert K. Morris Sr. in 1958 and transformed into a fully functional animal hospital. Reception Area Morris Small Animal Hospital opened in 1959. Reception Area Kennel area for overnight boarding Reception Area In 1982 Dr. Sherwood Gill became Dr. Morris’ partner and the hospital was renamed Morris & Gill Animal Hospital. Dr. Morris retired in 1983 and the hospital was renamed Gill Animal Hospital Reception Area In 2010, Dr. Tracy Bright joined Dr. Sherwood Gill at Gill Animal Hospital and the hospital was renamed Gill Bright Animal Hospital. Reception Area In February 2016 Gill Bright Animal Hospital was torn down to create a state of the art facility to fit the needs of their patients. Reception Area In February 2016 Gill Bright Animal Hospital was torn down to create a state of the art facility to fit the needs of their patients. Reception Area In February 2016 Gill Bright Animal Hospital was torn down to create a state of the art facility to fit the needs of their patients. Reception Area Gill Bright Animal Hospital resided at 408 W. McNeese St for over a year operating out of a trailer while they anxiously waited for the new building to finish. Reception Area Gill Bright Animal Hospital during the building process. Reception Area Gill Bright Animal Hospital during the building process. Reception Area Dr. Tracy Bright and her husband, Toby Bright. Reception Area Gill Bright Animal Hospital during the building process. Reception Area Gill Bright Animal Hospital during the building process. Reception Area Gill Bright Animal Hospital during the building process. Reception Area Gill Bright Animal Hospital reopened on March 6, 2017